An Idyllic Space to say 'I Do'
The Ceremony Barn will greet you and your guests on arrival. With natural wooden floors and full size windows overlooking the lake, this is an idyllic space to say ‘I do’.
A grand piano sits at one end, perfectly positioned for music during the ceremony or to be heard while guests enjoy drinks on the adjoining verandah. If you would like a religious ceremony, there are many beautiful churches just a short drive away.
The high ceilings and oak beams lead through to The Dining Barn, an impressive space that can be curtained off from the ceremony area during your nuptials. With a wall of French doors opening onto the verandah, you can thoroughly appreciate the countryside setting. The décor is elegant and neutral with wrought iron chandeliers and wall lights crafted by our local blacksmith. A versatile area, the barn can easily accommodate 140 for a wedding breakfast, and yet is also perfectly suited for more intimate celebrations. Following your wedding breakfast, you and your guests can enjoy coffee or drinks on the verandah or at the licensed bar before dancing the night away on the dance floor.
- Civil weddings and seated dining for up to 140 guests
- Up to 180 guests for an evening celebration
- Full size wooden dance floor and carpeted dining area
- Licensed bar with real ales
- Under-floor heating
- High chairs and baby changing facilities
- AV equipment and stereo system for your own music
- For civil ceremony information contact the Cheshire East Ceremonies Team on 01270 375140